27 April 2013

Quilting this week (part 2)

by Kath Burrows
This is the second quilt I've been working on this week, I've had free reign quilting it and it's been so much fun. I love everyones reactions when the come to collect the quilts I do, but part of me is sad that I won't see them again! I think I've had more of a connection with this quilt as I helped Kath to choose her fabrics. She initially chose the dark blue fabric (which I didn't particularly like), she has definitely shown me that there is beauty in every fabric! I love love love this quilt and it's been a pleasure to quilt. Watch this space I think it might be off to the Great Northern Quilt Show :) it will be great to see it finished at the show.  


by Kath Burrows: Detail

by Kath Burrows: Detail

by Kath Burrows: Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment