23 April 2013

Twisted Log Cabin Workshop

I've decided it's time to keep all our lovely customers informed of what we do at Quilter's Quarters. I'm hoping to keep you posted of our movements from week to week. (Let's see if I can keep that up!)

Today has been the second of my Twisted Log Cabin workshops. The Ladies have all been very quiet and busy upstairs - which can mean only one thing....deep in concentration!
But I can't complain, I'm very pleased with how far they have all got, safe in the knowledge they will be able to complete their cushions/quilts with out my help! When I get photos of the finished pieces I will post them on here. I think its such a fascinating technique and lovely to see how everybody's blocks look totally different depending on the colours they choose....beautiful don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment